- Ramble Stats!! Touring!! Lots of exciting things to report… 'n stuff.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
1. RAMBLE YEAR 5:
-9 amazing bands
-Dozens of delicious cookies
-4,000+ fans ramblin' on the beach and through the live stream
-Over $20,000 raised to help feed veteran families in need through local farms!!!!
Words don’t express for us what it meant to have so many of you take part in The Ramble this year. It was incredibly humbling to see our little experiment take on a life of its own as bands, volunteers, fans, and friends all came together to create something bigger than ourselves.
We can’t thank you enough, Ramblers...
Please stay tuned for updates on the veteran families and farms we are partnering with. We are in the process of working out all the logistics and will need volunteers to help us meet our goals of ensuring each family receives a delivery of fresh, healthy food each week for an entire year!
Missed the Ramble? Want to see it again? Check it out:
It's not too late to make a donation to support to our veteran families!
Want to become part of our Ramble team that will be working to help our veteran families and beginning work on next year’s Ramble?
send an email to: email@example.com
2. As of 1pm, September 24, we have 14,858 followers on Facebook. (Wahoo!!!) We’re planning a special little surprise to thank our first 15,000 FACEBOOK FANS, so if you know someone who should be connected with us but isn’t yet, let ‘em know!!
3. We just finished recording A NEW SONG and we’re in the process of making a NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!! The song is called “Let Your Hair Down,” and if you haven’t seen it live yet, here’s a little demo of the song, acoustic-style:
4. Lotsa TOURING in the works, as always… Coming up this fall: MA, DC, VA, RI, IL, IN, VT, KY, NH, ME, NY, plus more being announced every day!! Check our tour page for details, and see you down the road soon!!
5. Our good friends in ENTER THE HAGGIS have changed their name to JUBILEE RIOTS!!!! I know there are a lot of you out there who love these guys as much as we do. get the scoop: http://enterthehaggis.com
LASTLY, we just want to take a second to thank you again for sharing this ride with us. You inspire us everyday. You keep us going during the hard times. You remind us that art is not made great by the creators, but rather by those who enjoy it.
Thank you for believing in us....