The Cape, Cambridge, Connecticut, Cross Country Tour! (how’s that for alliteration?)
...a few fun things to report on:
- this thursday, june 24th we're playing our first headlining show at the beachcomber in wellfleet, ma (cape cod). this is a legendary spot during the summer...(recently voted one of the coolest bars in america!) so we're very excited...heading down in the afternoon to hang on the beach in front of the club, so come on down and join us! (you haven't lived until you've seen rob try to throw a frisbee...)
- we strongly believe that the 5th of july is one of the most under-rated days of the year. school’s out, no one goes to work, or if they do they definitely don't get anything done. we thought what better night to throw a 4th of july cool down session than on monday the5th of july with adam and turtle at the infamous club passim in cambridge. this is a rare, chance to hear acoustic songs between adam babbling endlessly about basements, feet, his latest speeding tickets...it's like watching a folky vagrant in his natural habitat...so much better than animal planet!! and, all ages!
tix for his passim shows usually sell out so make sure to pick up your tix in advance at:
and check out this link where you can choose your seats for the show!
- in a couple weeks we have our first headlining show in new haven at toads place at the lily pad on thursday july 15th. come party with us in the city famous for pizza, smart people, and crime! this show is all ages!
the lily pad is a small room, so make sure to get tix in advance here: http://tinyurl.com/2u5awmf
more info at: http://www.toadsplace.com/
- ridiculously amazing shows coming up with some of our favorite bands in all the land! redhook fest with blues traveler, naukabout fest with bela fleck, sunset fest opening for john hiatt, nateva fest with...well...everyone. (passion pit, the flaming lips, further, derek trucks, george clinton, jakob dylan….)…
- tons of other great shows comin up over the next weeks too so visit http://www.adamezra.com for the latest scoop, including info on our plans for July 4th in Marblehead, and a summer cross country tour!
- and can't tell you yet, but mark down sept 18th in your calendar. we have big things planned...
more in a couple weeks!